Use these instructions to help adhere your Charms barcode labels to garments.
There are a few different label types. We recommend you consult your uniform manufacturer for the recommended label type an installation instructions.
- Set your iron to Very Hot - No Steam.
Temperature between 140 and 160 degrees.
- Place the garment on a table.
Do not use an ironing board.
- Apply Heavy pressure for 15 to 20 seconds.
Allow time for the adhesive to cure.
There are two options for sew-in labels:
- Sew a line across the top of each label.
- Place a double lock stitch on each corner of the label.
Super sticky labels
Place the label on the intended item. Try to have little to no skin contact with the label. The oil from your skin breaks down the adhesive.
Allow the label to sit in place for 24 hours. The adhesive needs time to cure and harden.