You can return uniform items by selecting the student and the item(s) or just by scanning the item's barcode. This article addresses both options.
Also, you can import multiple uniform return assignments using an Opticon Scanner. For information on using the Opticon Scanner to import return assignments, see Import uniform assignments using the Opticon Scanner.
Return a uniform item
- On the Main Sections menu, click Uniforms, and then click Assign/Return.
- Use the Filter menu to locate your student. For information on how filtering works, see How does filtering work?
- On the Assign Uniforms page, find the uniform item and click .
If you want to delete the assignment history, click , and then click .
Return a uniform item using barcodes
When returning uniforms, you need to scan only the uniform barcode, it isn't necessary to scan the student barcode. Have the uniform barcode information handy. If your uniform items do not have barcode labels on them, find the Uniform Barcode Labels report here: Main Sections > Uniforms > Reports > Uniform Barcode Labels
- On the Main Sections menu, click Uniforms, click Assign/Return, and then click Barcode Return.
- Place your cursor in the SCAN box, scan the uniform item barcode, and then click .