Global edit uniforms
You may have hundreds of items in your Uniform inventory. And when you need to update all of them, you don’t want to have to do it one item at a time. CHARMS gives you a way to globally edit all of your uniform inventory at one time. For instance, at the end of the school year, you may need to update the condition of uniforms. Here is how you would do that.
- In the left-hand navigation choose Uniforms > Globals
- Select the desired category from the drop-down.
- Click “Select Fields to be Edited” to choose which fields you want to edit.
- Select the desired fields to be edited from the list of fields. Keep in mind that you can select up to five fields at a time.
- Once you have selected the fields you wish to edit, click the “Done” button
- Make any edits, tabbing through the fields as you go. There is no need to save as your changes are saved automatically.
**NOTE: Some fields will have text that you can edit, others are dropdowns.***
- If you need to make more edits for additional fields, Just select the “Select Fields to be Edited” button again and select the next group of fields you wish to update.